Tuesday 4 February 2014

January Favourites!

Hey chicas...
 
...and welcome to a new series of monthly favourite posts on my blog.

On these posts I am going to be writing about the products that I have been enjoying the most through the current month, both beauty and hair related so you can see what I have been loving. I will also be including a product in these posts, that I haven't really liked or enjoyed using throughout that month!
 
So I hope you enjoy this post and I am just going to get on with it!
 
So the first thing that I have been loving through the month of January is this Bee Strong shampoo and conditioner from Herbal Essences which I recently blogged about in my Beauty Haul post. I suffer from really bad split ends which for a while were repaired by the raspberry herbal essences shampoo and conditioner, but I now find that my split ends are just snapping off, leaving me with random hairs shorter than the others. However, after using this shampoo and conditioner combination, I am finding that my hair and split ends are a lot stronger!

 
I really love these makeup wipes from Cherish which I think I bought from bodycare. I know loads of people disagree with using face wipes to remove makeup and I am usually one of those people, however, these are actually the best makeup wipes I have found, and they don't make me break out at all!

 
I have also recently been loving, Rimmel London's Match Perfection foundation, which I also blogged about in my Beauty Haul post. I actually think I am starting to prefer this to the famous Wake Me Up foundation. I really like the finish of this foundation and it just seems to be a perfect match for my really really pale skin.

 
The Maybelline Fit Me concealer, also deserves a spot in my favourites this month as it has quickly become my go to concealer this month, even more than the Collection one. The finish of this concealer is amazing and it completely covers up my under eye circles.

 
I have also really really loved using The Christmas Penguin bubble bar from Lush this month, as I received one for Christmas and I have tried to make it last as long as I can, cos I love it so much. This makes your bath a lovely sky blue colour and smells of oranges and lemons, which is really relaxing, and has left my skin feeling really soft when I get out the bath.

 
And finally, a non-beauty favourite of mine is the Celebrity Big Brother. Now, this is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine and I cant help but get hooked on it! And I'm not gonna lie, but I am kinda upset its all over now!:(
 
Now, something that I haven't liked this month is the nail polish remover by ASDA's skincare range. I think this has got to be the worst nail polish remover I have ever used, don't get me wrong, it removes all of the polish off the nails (which I guess is what you want from a remover!) however, it leaves your nails feeling really thin, flaky and dry, so not great!


 

So, that's it from me and thankyou for reading everyone and I hope you enjoyed this monthly favourite post.
 
As always, you can contact me by emailing me on makeupmandm@hotmail.com or by following me on twitter @makeupmandm
 
Megan xo










No comments:

Post a Comment