Thursday 6 February 2014

My Current Favourite Haircare Products!

Hey twinkles,
 
So in today's blog post, I am going to be telling you about two haircare products that I have recently been loving and using all the time.
 
So I hope you enjoy this blog post, and I'm just gonna crack on!

 
The first product I am going to be talking to you about is this Tresemme Volume & Lift Mousse. This mousse is a staple in my mum's haircare routine, and I recently came to have this in my possession when they were on offer in Boots and I think she ended up buying three and then kindly gave one to me to try out. So, let's start talking about the packaging. This I think, is it's only major downfall...it doesn't come with a lid. This concerns me a lot when I am packing to go away for the night or the weekend and I need to take it with me. I am always worried that something is going to push down on it, and its going to explode everywhere.



It smells just like all Tresemme products, which I don't particularly like as I find it quite chemically but it doesn't linger on your hair once it has dried and it doesn't overpower the smell of your shampoo either, which is good. I use about a Satsuma size amount of this product and just spread it through towel dried hair from root to tip. This product works best if you also blow dry your hair upside down, to create more volume. This product 'provides extra body and lift for lasting volume', which I love because I like my hair to be quite 'big'. I really really like this mousse compared to other mousses because, it doesn't feel crispy in your hair, if you spread it evenly, whereas some can make your hair feel really hard and unnatural. I am so glad that I came across this.


 
Another favourite hair product of mine is a heat protectant spray. This is the Schwarzkopf Got2be Guardian Angel Heat Protectant Spray and I love it. This is perfect for my thick hair and really helps to protect my ends from splitting due to all the straightening, blow drying and curling that I put my hair through on an almost daily basis. This product is also really cheap for the quality as I think it retails at £3.99.
 
 
 
 This also helps to keep my hair feeling really soft and healthy and it smells absolutely amazing. I spray this all over my towel dried hair and then brush through to make sure that it is all evenly distributed before I go on to blow dry my hair. This helps to prevent breakages and gives my hair a really lovely looking shine to it. I also spray a little bit through dry hair if I am going to straighten or curl my hair in order to keep it healthy. I have been using this product for about 3 years and will never look back.

 
So, that's it from me and thankyou for reading everyone and I hope you enjoyed this post.
 
As always, you can contact me by emailing me on makeupmandm@hotmail.com or by following me on twitter @makeupmandm
 
Megan xo




No comments:

Post a Comment