Wednesday 29 January 2014

TAG: 20 Questions!

Hey chicas,

So today I am going to be doing another tag post for you all, just so you can get to know a little bit about me!

So here goes.....

1) Things you cannot leave the house without?
I would probably have to say my iPhone as I am a little bit addicted to it and feel like I am missing an arm when I don't have it with me...bit sad really! and then probably my purse, cos you never know when you are gonna need a bit of money!

2) Favourite brand of makeup?
I would have to say that MAC is my ultimate favourite brand of makeup but I am also really loving Rimmel London at the minute which is a little bit more affordable!

3) Favourite flower?
Erm, I don't really receive flowers enough to have a favourite type, but I would have to say probably a rose (bit clichéd I know!)

4) Favourite clothing store?
I really like New Look, H&M and Primark!

5) Favourite perfume?
This has to be the new Juicy Couture one! I think it's called Viva La Juicy Noir. It smells absolutely amazing!

6) Heels or flats?
I do love a good pair of heels, however, I would have to say flats as I feel more comfy in a a pair of flat shoes.

7) Do you make good grades?
If I put the effort in then, yes! I'm not someone who is naturally clever, so if I work hard at revision, it does pay off!

8) Favourite colours?
PINK, PINK, PINK!

9) Do you drink energy drinks?
Not really, I tend to steer clear of them.

10) Do you drink juice?
Yes, you can't beat a good bit of orange juice!

11) Do you like swimming?
I don't mind it...

12) Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes, it's a bit strange really, but I eat most things with a knife and fork, like pizza...

13) Favourite moisturiser?
I love the Body Shop body butters, but recently I have been loving Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream.

14) Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes, I would love too!

15) Do you get mad easy?
I do think I have quite a short temper and I can snap quite easily, but it takes a lot to get me really mad!

16) Are you into ghost hunting?
No. Absolutely not!

17) Any phobias?
The sea. Things that live in the sea. Snakes. Spiders. Heights. Yeah I do!

18) Do you bite your nails?
Unfortunately, yes I do. However, I am currently desperately trying to stop.

19) Have you ever had a near death experience?
No.

20) Do you drink coffee?
Not so much at home as I prefer tea! However, I love Costa Coffee! Mmm.


So thankyou for reading everyone and I hope you enjoyed this TAG.
 
As always, you can contact me by emailing me on makeupmandm@hotmail.com or by following me on twitter @makeupmandm
 
Megan xo





No comments:

Post a Comment