Sunday 26 January 2014

Clothing Haul: New Look

Hey cuties,
 
This post is gonna be the second part of my recent haul, which was the last post I wrote on my blog, so this is the clothing part of it.
 
So, I'm just gonna crack on...
  
I recently did a shop on the New Look website as I get 10% student discount (however, if you are quick, they are currently doing a 20% off for students for a limited time only).
 
The first thing I ordered is this gorgeous khaki fur trim hooded parka which was £44.99 before the discount.

 
I have been looking for a parka for these winter months for ages now, and I finally found this one and I absolutely love it. It has both a zip and buttons up the front, with the most gorgeous patterned hood and furry collar. I love it!
 
Next, I ordered this black and white daisy print peplum top which was £14.99 before the discount.

 
I absolutely love peplum tops as they really suit my figure and hide the bits that I don't like. I also really like this top because I think it can be worn for both the day and the evenings.
 
Then, I ordered this deep red quilted hoodie which was £17.99 before the discount.

 
I really like the colour of this hoodie as it is very A/W and it is incredibly warm and snuggly too.
 
Next, I ordered this pink knitted jumper which was £19.99 before the discount.

 
I am absolutely in love with everything about this jumper. The colour is amazing and will still look great in the spring, it is incredibly soft and fluffy making it really warm and cosy, and it also looks great with the leggings.
 
And then finally, I picked up this burgundy belted skater skirt which was just £10.00.

 
This again is another great buy, as its a great colour and looks great with bare legs for a night out or black tights for during the day. This also comes with a really nice black and gold belt.
 
So, that's it from me girlies, I hope you enjoyed this haul and let me know if you would like to see more posts like this.
 
I have recently placed another new look order, so you might see another one coming soon;)
 
Thankyou for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post, as always you can contact me by emailing me on makeupmagicandmischief@hotmail.com or follow me on twitter @makeupmandm
 
 
Megan xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment