Sunday 24 November 2013

The TMI Tag

Hey,
 
So, I have seen this tag floating around the blogging bubble a lot recently so I thought I would give it a whirl!
 
Here goes!
 
What are you wearing?
My French Bulldog Pyjamas from Primark.
 
Have you ever been in love?
Yes!
 
Have you ever had a terrible break-up?
Yes - hasn't everybody?
 
How tall are you?
5'7"
 
How much do you weigh?
More than I would like too.
 
Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet, would love one at some point though!
 
Do you have any piercings?
One in each ear!
 
OTP?
I had no idea what this meant, but my 'One True Pair' would have to be Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams.
 
What is your favourite TV show?
I am a sucker for a bit of 'Don't Tell the Bride'!
 
Who are you favourite bands/singers?
Beyonce, Ellie Goulding, Knife Party, One Direction, Eminem and Bastille.
 
What is something you miss?
My childhood and my grandma.

Favourite song?
My favourite song changes on an almost hourly basis but at the moment it is Lily Allen's version of Somewhere Only We Know.

How old are you?
I am 19.

Zodicac Sign?
Scorpio - I am determined and loyal.

Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty and humour!

Favourite quote?
'Don't use the past as an excuse to miss out on your future'!

Favourite actor/actress?
Ryan Gosling - phwoarrrr!

Favourite colour?
Pink without a doubt!

Loud music or quiet?
Loud all the way!

Where do you go when you're sad?
Wherever my mum is! Mum's always make everything better!

How long does it take you to shower?
Depends. Any time between 10 - 40 minutes.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Usually about 35-40 minutes.

Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

Turn on?
Confidence.

Turn off?
Arrogance - there is a fine line!

The reason you started blogging?
Something to do in my spare time and I'm really glad that I started.

Fears?
Snakes!!

Last thing that made you cry?
Watching Children in Need.

Last time you said you loved someone?
Today.

Meaning behind your blog name?
Erm, I dunno really. I just like it:)

Last book you read?
Watch Over Me by Daniela Sacerdoti.

The book you're reading currently?
Tangled Lives by Hilary Boyd.

Last show you watched?
One Born: What Happened Next?

Last person you talked to?
My flatmate.

The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Boyfriend and Girlfriend!

Favourite food?
Mash!

Place you want to visit?
Miami.

Last place you were?
Sainsbury's doing my weekly shop.

Do you have a crush?
Nope.

Last time you kissed someone?
Today.

Last time you were insulted?
I have no idea!

Favourite flavour of sweets?
Anything either black or red.

Do you play any instruments?
No, but I used to play the violin.

Favourite peice of jewellery?
Probably my pandora bracelet and charms as every single charm tells a different story!

Last sport you played?
I absoloutley hate sport - so it was too long ago to remember!

Last song you sang?
Diana by One Direction.

Favourite chat up line?
Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date then?

Have you ever used it?
No way! It is far too cheesy!

Last time you hung out with someone?
Today with my flatmates.

Who should answer these questions next?
YOU!!


Hope you enjoyed reading this!

As always you can contact me by emailing me on makeupmagicandmischief@hotmail.co.uk or by following me on twitter at @makeupmandm

Megan xo


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment