Thursday 19 September 2013

Current Favourite Lip Product

Hey guys,
 
Today's blog post is a little review of my current favourite lip product.
 
 
Recently, I have been absolutley loving the Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers which are a mix between a lipstick and a lipgloss and have a lovely smooth and creamy texture when applied.
 
The applicator has a dent in the middle so it holds the right amount of product, is easy to apply and you don't have to keep going back in for more.
 



The lip lacquer has a very thick consistency which I like and I also found it to be extremely moisturising.
 
Rimmel London offer a wide range of colours but my favourite has to be 'Luna'.
 
 
'Luna' is a peachy/orange tone which is very highly pigmented but is extremely wearable.
What I find with this product is that it is versatile: you can build up the lip lacquer for a bold lip colour or you can apply a little and blot with a tissue for a more natural look - I go for both!
 
 
This Rimmel London lip product retails for around £6.49 and I know that Boots are doing a 'buy one get one half price' deal at the moment.
 
I love this lacquer and I think you will too!
 
So, that's it from me lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and I have given you a useful review!
 
Megan xo


No comments:

Post a Comment